Below is a condensed list of trainings we have provided to attorney's, police & correctional personnel, Department of Job & Family Services, mental health & addiction professionals within different treatment environments & professional conferences, women's retreats and faith based settings:
- Addiction is a Family Affair
- With Love, Care & Concern: The Intervention Process
- Where Mindfulness Is... Addiction Is Not
- Crisis Intervention
- Drug Free Workplace Trainings as well as Supervisor specific trainings
- The Impaired Professional
- Addiction Counseling 101 (Individual & Groups)
- Women & Addiction Treatment
- Multiple Paths to Recovery: Overview of Non Traditional Support Meetings
- Assessment & Diagnosing Addictive Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis: Assessment & Interventions
- In The Shadows: Children Living with Addictive Parents
- Trauma Informed Treatment
Interested in talking with us directly about possible ways we can partner with you to provide training? We would love the opportunity to talk with you about how we may enhance your retreat or professional education experience with a presentation tailored to meet your needs.
Please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible or call and speak with us directly at 513-648-9596. We look forward to hearing from you!