Choosing a therapist is the most important aspect to having a positive outcome in counseling. Research suggests that the success in psychotherapy is attributed to having a therapist with whom you feel comfortable. The comfort primarily relates to feeling understood. Our counselors provide the highest standards of professional service and will remain respectful, non-judgmental, encouraging, and empathetic.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness Interventions
- Relapse Prevention Skills Training
- Somatic or Expressive Therapies
- Trauma Informed Therapies
All of our therapists have been awarded graduate degrees from accredited institutions and are either currently licensed or under supervision while in pursuit of licensure. All have or are working towards specializations in substance use, addictions, behavioral addictions and various areas of mental health. Our goal is simple: to provide the skills to help you to enjoy a rich and rewarding life in order to reach your full potential.