In addition to our therapy practice, Embrace Recovery and Wellness Center offers clinical supervision to individuals and organizations. Individual or group supervision can be provided for licensed therapists and social workers looking to obtain advanced licensure or supervision endorsement. We can also provide mentorship and consultation for individuals looking for professional growth opportunities such as developing specializations.
Currently, both Sheri McCullah Casbeer LPCC-S, LICDC-CS and Mary Beth Martini LISW-S are recognized as “Approved Supervisors”.
- Sheri provides supervision for LPC’s and professionals interested in obtaining a specialization in substance use disorders. She is approved by both the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist Board and the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.
- Mary Beth provides supervision for LSW’s and MSW’s. She is approved by the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
We offer very limited internships within Embrace Recovery and Wellness Center.
In addition to supervising and educating therapists, we have provided workshops for the new and more seasoned professionals. Our workshops provide practical skills, techniques, and increased confidence for working with addiction, families, mind-body therapies, supervision issues and trauma.
Below is a condensed list of training we have provided to attorney's, police & correctional personnel, Department of Job & Family Services, mental health & addiction professionals within different treatment environments & professional conferences, women's retreats and faith based settings:
- Addiction is a Family Affair
- With Love, Care & Concern: The Intervention Process
- Where Mindfulness Is... Addiction Is Not
- Crisis Intervention
- Drug Free Workplace Trainings as well as Supervisor specific trainings
- The Impaired Professional
- Addiction Counseling 101 (Individual & Groups)
- Women & Addiction Treatment
- Multiple Paths to Recovery: Overview of Non Traditional Support Meetings
- Assessment & Diagnosing Addictive Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis: Assessment & Interventions
- In The Shadows: Children Living with Addictive Parents
- Trauma Informed Treatment
A variety of confidentiality, supervision, ethics and cultural diversity topics
Interested in talking with us directly about possible ways we can partner with you to provide training? We would love the opportunity to talk with you about how we may enhance your retreat or professional education experience with a presentation tailored to meet your needs.